Welcome!

This is an awesome blog created by me, Zebrafish016! In this blog, you will expirence numerous well written stories, polls, and lists. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Wintertime

Wintertime
I love the wintertime
In the wintertime, I like to eat cookies
And candy canes
And warm brownies
And hot chocolate
And gingerbread men
In the wintertime, I hear snow falling
And sleds sledding
And presents unwrapping
And food chomping
And screams of fun from children
In the wintertime, I smell chocolate chip cookies baking
And warm fireplaces
And hot chili cooking
And cold crisp air
And the big mouth watering turkey
In the wintertime, I love to visit my Nana and Papa’s house
And outside in a snow-made tunnel with my friends
And in my room with hot chocolate
And shopping in a mall with my parents and sister
And at parties with friends and family
I feel free during the wintertime

No comments: