Welcome!

This is an awesome blog created by me, Zebrafish016! In this blog, you will expirence numerous well written stories, polls, and lists. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Colors

Colors
If I were orange, I’d be a carrot,
Inside a bunnies mouth
If I were blue, I’d be the sky,
Looking down at everyone
If I were green, I’d be a chalkboard,
Being written on by students
If I were red, I’d be the seams on a baseball,
Zipping out of the pitchers hand
If I were pink, I’d be a ribbon,
Hoping to find a cure for cancer
If I were purple, I’d be a dinosaur,
Buried deep beyond the surface of the earth
If I were brown, I’d be chocolate milk,
In a nice big glass cup
If I were black, I'd be the night sky,
Filled with stars and constellations
If I were white, I’d be the spots on my dog,
Barking at everyone and everything

No comments: